Türkiye'de yabancı bir designer olarak çalışmak

Grafik Tasarımcıların Soru ve Sorunları - Türkiye'de yabancı bir designer olarak çalışmak ...

Cevapla
stephanruhl isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır

stephanruhl

Grafiker / İstanbul

Dosya23

Alt 23-11-2010 #1
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar

Hello;

I am from Indonesia and trying to make my way to Turkey. I am a graphics designer, working as a freelancer lately...
I would like to know about internship and other opportununities for an expat designer in Turkey.

Will you please help me?
Bu mesajdan alıntı yap
Sponsor Links

Grafikerler.net Reklamları

Grafink isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır

Grafink(38)

Clone Trooper

Sanat Yn. / İzmir

Standart
Alt 23-11-2010 #2
                             Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
how dare you? xD

Out of the code, into the fire...

Bu mesajdan alıntı yap
stephanruhl isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır

stephanruhl

Grafiker / İstanbul

Standart
Alt 23-11-2010 #3
well... it depends Türkiye'de yabancı bir designer olarak çalışmak
Bu mesajdan alıntı yap
Grafink isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır

Grafink(38)

Clone Trooper

Sanat Yn. / İzmir

Standart
Alt 24-11-2010 #4
lol... there are some options for you. i mean multinational advertising companies(MAC) or some hotels like hilton, radisson vs...(BHC) Maybe another little frelance option is some outlander (tourist xD) bussiness guys... and maybe other tourist jobs.

You must choose which city you live... in istanbul good for "MAC" and "BHC"... but other tourism jobs and again "BHC" good for antalya, bodrum etc.

Good luck my friend.... But if i where u, i chose some place in south...
"made a force be with you" (MFW) xD

Out of the code, into the fire...

Bu mesajdan alıntı yap
idgen isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır

idgen

Hiç Biri / İstanbul

Standart
Alt 04-12-2010 #5
Hello;

I am from Indonesia and trying to make my way to Turkey. I am a graphics designer, working as a freelancer lately...
I would like to know about internship and other opportununities for an expat designer in Turkey.

Will you please help me?

Hate to sound pessimistic, but Turkey is a difficult place for any graphic designer.

Well firstly anyone who can basically draw a box with a pencil, or change the color of a template calls himself a 'graphic designer' (pretty much the same holds true for programmers, web programmers, any one who can write the basic "Hello world", or install an open-source program on a website calls himself a "programmer")...

Secondly attitude against freelancers in general is bad, and the costs for work are unrealistically low ( really low, low... low..) due to what I wrote above..

So if you freelance basically that's what you will most probably end up doing here, and as 99% of your customers will not be from Turkey, it won't really matter where you are located.. Indonesia, Turkey, the Moon.. whatever. And the 1% will just drive you berserk.

There are possible internships, though not sure about the graphic design area, as most designers I've seen here resemble pet zombies of the places they work at doing almost anything but graphic design... think "sweat shops.."..

So don't get a sugar coated "possible" idea.. I think it would be more feasible for you to work as an English / Indonesian teacher or something of the sorts... there used to be a nice expat forum a while back take a look there...http://www.merhabaforums.com/
Bu mesajdan alıntı yap
Cevapla

Benzer Konular
Konu Konu Bilgileri Forum Cevaplar Son Mesaj
Bursada yardımcı veya stajer grafiker olarak çalışmak istiyorum. volkan16 İş Arayan İlanları 5 16-02-2012 16:56:46
Stajyer Web tasarımcısı OLarak Çalışmak İstiyorum muzi Staj Yeri Arayanlar 6 27-09-2009 23:02:28
Freelance grafiker olarak çalışmak istiyorum andesign İş Arayan İlanları 5 24-08-2009 17:49:14
stajyer olarak çalışmak istiyorum para sorun değil exito İş Arayan İlanları 1 27-01-2009 23:37:46
stajyer olarak çalışmak istiyorum GRAFİMERVE Sonuçlanan İlanlar 1 03-07-2008 09:02:31

Kapat
Şifremi Unuttum?