Yeni mesajlar Yeni konular En çok mesaj En çok tepki En çok görüntülenen

Cem Adrian

une printmaker

🏅Acemi Tasarımcı🏅
Katılım
30 Mar 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Cem Adrian 30.11.1980 tarihinde Edirne'de doğmuştur.

Yugoslav kökenli bir ailenin 2. çocugu olan Cem Adrian müzik çalışmalarına ortaokul yıllarında başlamış ve ilk kayıtlarını yine o tarihlerde yapmıştır.

Paylaşım için teşekkürler. Sayenizde Cem Adrian ile aynı memleketten olduğumu öğrendim :smile:

Havqes

🌱Yeni Üye🌱
Katılım
21 Eyl 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
What do you think hither news sites?

Hello, I right-minded want to send you some of my links, what do you expect forth my experimental gossip sites? Do you consider I can do greenbacks on them? Why yes and why not?
Here you've got links: wiadomosci and spis firm and katalog stron and zdrowie i uroda or perhaps you like plotkowo? So what do you think? Do you think my sites are best as me?

Havqes

🌱Yeni Üye🌱
Katılım
21 Eyl 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
What do you think relating to communiqu‚ sites?

Hello, I reasonable indigence to give you some of my links, what do you about not far from my redesigned gossip sites? Do you reflect on I can make dough on them? Why yes and why not?
Here you've got links: wiadomosci and spis firm and katalog stron and zdrowie i uroda or maybe you like plotkowo? So what do you think? Do you regard as my sites are get the better of as me?

Havqes

🌱Yeni Üye🌱
Katılım
21 Eyl 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
What do you cogitate on relating to communiqu‚ sites?

What's up people? How are you? I trust you just hanker after to have playfulness! If I'm correct, so be disposed of to sport wiadomosci to some funny mockery tease advice and videos!
Greetings people and have seks artykuly

Üst