Neler yeni

Yeni mesajlar Yeni konular En çok mesaj En çok tepki En çok görüntülenen

Predicting Lottery Trends with Neural Networks: A Breakthrough Discovery and Its Implications

Elliottrep

🌱Yeni Üye🌱
Katılım
19 Şub 2024
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Konum
Indonesia
Web sitesi
technsight.com
How to present neural network findings on lottery data analysis? >
> I am a professional computer programmer and the author of the Sagelight editor. I have been developing a neural network engine for image-processing applications. As part of the testing process, I fed the network with lottery data from multiple states and found that it could accurately predict the trends for these data, as well as some other gaming-type of data. I have verified these results with extensive analysis and experiments. I believe this is a novel and significant discovery, as it shows that some algorithms behind the lottery data are not truly random and can be uncovered by neural networks. However, I face two challenges in presenting these findings to the public: (1) how to overcome the skepticism and disbelief that such predictions are possible, and (2) how to frame the results in a way that does not imply any unethical or illegal intentions. I have several graphs that illustrate the basis and the outcome of the neural network algorithm. I also have some insights on how this method can be applied to other types of data, such as stock-markets, financial, and cybersecurity. I would appreciate any advice on how to write and publish a research paper on this topic, as well as where to find the appropriate venues and audiences for it. Thank you.

https://technsight.com/

Üst